Friday, January 26, 2007

New ideas for the win.

Lo. Bin busy (not actually) and havent had time to paint (time is relative). Anyway i´ve bin thinkin´, what should i do after my CSM army is finished? Few days ago stupid incident reminded me of oldschool kickäss game called Dune 2. I remember when we used to play it for hours and hours with my friends. You might not know about it so i will give a quick briefing.

Dune 2 was one of the first RTS games ever created. It featured 3 different houses wich player could lead throught battle at arrakis. Gameplay was straightfoward, build base, defend it, spam troops, win and repeat. The story and background fluff (meow) was based on Frank Herbert book and film called Dune.

Now what this has to do with my new project? When Warp Wind is finished (and i mean finished, not nearly) i will start building imperial guard army with Dune theme. Game had really original and great design so its perfect way to practise my converting and sculpting skills.

But yeah back to topic. No i havent done anything about my space marines. Too lazy and i got exams coming aswell (excuses).

-Mr.Tp

No comments: